fredag 11. januar 2008

Let's throw in a little something for the international audience

Which will give me a chance, for a moment, to wallow in Shakespeare's tongue (if not his style), being engulfed in English all day. And Norwegian, of course. This will also give me full use of the keyboard. Just back from running around the north coast of Rhodes, along the shore. Past mediaeval ruins and busy streets. Even half a dozen swimmers. My knee kept silent, but I'm not in too good shape. Have to work on it. Managed to translate my quota of pages yesterday, and face a new challenge today. No rest for the wicked. The weather is OK. A sharpness in the air like the last claws of winter, and a hot sun bringing promises of summer. I guess it's spring. No leaves yet, though. The trees are bare and grey. But people here are busy preparing for the tourist season. Seems like there's a lot to be done...

Ingen kommentarer: